Nonprofit Insurance Trust
Providing complete commercial package insurance policies to Minnesota's 501c3 nonprofit organizations
Alternative Risk Management for Minnesota's Nonprofits
A MINNESOTA 501c3 NONPROFIT ORGANIZATION
- Managed by an elected 9 member Board of Directors composed of the membership.
- Premium savings of 15-40% compared to traditional insurance carriers
- Coverage available not offered by traditional carriers
- No Shareholders! As a member, you own part of the group!
- Reinvesting all member premiums back to Minnesota
- Approval by NIT Board of Directors required to join.
- A program developed by nonprofits for nonprofits!
Trust Administration Services Provided By -
Providing alternative insurance solutions to Minnesota Nonprofits since 1994
As a member of the NIT – Property & Liability Pool, several additional benefits and services are available to each member other than maintaining a reduced premium.
We add value to being a member of this pool by offering the following services for participating members:
- Online access to MN Motor Vehicle Record searches to screen and monitor new and current employees. This services is a no cost to you!
- Certificates of Insurance processed and prepared for you instantly to save you time and get projects completed in a hurry.
- NIT Rideshare Program – currently being developed to provide cost saving measures and insurability for multiple member organizations to reduce transporation costs.
- Water Endorsement – any type of water damage to your property is covered up to a specific amount.
- Employment Practices Liability Hotline – which provides no cost consultations from NIT Attorneys for employment related issues.
It is NIT’s belief that when services are paramount, members can enjoy the stability and services of a group structure, who are insured together, and work towards minimizing losses and potential losses for themselves and other group participants.
Nonprofit Insurance Trust Property & Liability Pool
As a Minnesota Nonprofit struggling for different funding options during our economic crises, here’s a solution that will considerably help your bottom line and maintain the protection you deserve.
Added value comes from being an owner of the program you are in. Further, within a standard commercial insurance carrier the average overhead cost can run upwards to 55% of the premiums you pay. The NIT Property & Liability Pool understands how nonprofit organizations should be properly insured; along with proven knowledge to effectively manage the premiums you pay.
Additional Member Benefits:
21021 Heron Way, Ste 103 Lakeville, MN 55044 Ph: (952) 469-5963 Fax: (952) 469-4553 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
©2012, Nonprofit Insurance Trust, All Rights Reserved.
At Nonprofit Insurance Trust, we are committed to protecting your privacy as a visitor to this Web site and as our customer. To our visitors and to our customers, we offer this pledge: