Nonprofit Insurance Trust
Providing complete commercial package insurance policies to Minnesota's 501c3 nonprofit organizations
Alternative Risk Management for Minnesota's Nonprofits
A MINNESOTA 501c3 NONPROFIT ORGANIZATION
- Managed by an elected 9 member Board of Directors composed of the membership.
- Premium savings of 15-40% compared to traditional insurance carriers
- Coverage available not offered by traditional carriers
- No Shareholders! As a member, you own part of the group!
- Reinvesting all member premiums back to Minnesota
- Approval by NIT Board of Directors required to join.
- A program developed by nonprofits for nonprofits!
Trust Administration Services Provided By -
Providing alternative insurance solutions to Minnesota Nonprofits since 1994
NIT Worker's Compensation Pool
Please note: Completed manual FROI forms can be emailed or faxed directly to Berkley Risk after completion -
NIT Property & Liability Pool
Fax: (612) 766-3598 attn: NIT Claims
A Claim Representative from Meadowbrook Insurance Group (MIG) will be in contact with you within 24 hours of recieving this notice for further information and police/incident reports. Should you have any questions in the meantime, please contact Wayne Freundschuh - Nonprofits' Insurance Agency (952) 469-5963.
* GENERAL LIABILITY/PROFESSIONAL LIABILITY
* DIRECTORS & OFFICERS/EMPLOYMENT PRACTICES LIABILITY
* AUTOMOBILE, INCLUDING TOWING & GLASS REPACEMENT
* CRIME/INLAND MARINE
Click Here to submit a notice of claim for the following types of coverage: 21021 Heron Way, Ste 103 Lakeville, MN 55044 Ph: (952) 469-5963 Fax: (952) 469-4553 Email: email@example.com
©2012, Nonprofit Insurance Trust, All Rights Reserved.
At Nonprofit Insurance Trust, we are committed to protecting your privacy as a visitor to this Web site and as our customer. To our visitors and to our customers, we offer this pledge: